Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farm Insurance in Colusa and Yuba City, CA
Farm insurance can be valuable for California farming operations, ensuring financial stability in unforeseen circumstances. Farm insurance isn’t just one type of policy you can buy. It’s a collection of commercial insurance policies and endorsements tailored to assist agricultural organizations in mitigating the financial impacts of common yet potentially catastrophic occurrences, such as droughts, fires, diseases and accidents. Every policy differs in how it is structured, what it covers and what it excludes.
CCI Insurance Services Inc. can help you build the proper farm insurance portfolio to mitigate your business’s risks and exposures.
What Does Farm Insurance Cover?
One of the most frequently asked questions is related to what coverages a farm insurance policy can provide. Every farm’s insurance needs are different, so it’s best to work with an agent to determine the types of policies that will best suit your farm’s needs.
The following is a list of standard policies farming businesses purchase:
- General liability insurance—This coverage can help pay for third-party losses arising from incidents for which you were liable, such as bodily injury or property damage.
- Commercial property insurance—This coverage can help pay for damages to your farm’s property following a covered loss.
- Equipment breakdown insurance—This coverage can insulate your farm from financial losses involving broken, damaged or malfunctioning equipment, including helping to pay for repair or replacement costs and recouping lost income.
- Farm dwelling coverage—If you live on your farm, this coverage can help pay for repairs or other losses involving your residence.
- Farm outbuilding coverage—This coverage can provide financial assistance if a covered incident damages barns, silos, sheds or other structures on your farm.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—If an employee is injured on the job or develops a work-related illness, this coverage can help pay for medical bills, lost or reduced income, disability benefits and legal costs.
The state of California may require you to carry specific policies. CCI Insurance Services Inc. can work with you to ensure your insurance portfolio complies with applicable state laws.
How Does Farm Insurance Work?
Farm insurance policies help financially protect your business should you experience a covered loss during your policies’ terms. Our team will work with you to determine what types of commercial insurance policies will help you mitigate your risks and exposures and provide you with a tailored quote. After you’ve purchased your policies, you’ll pay an insurance premium in exchange for coverage. If you experience a covered loss during the policy term, you may be able to file a claim against your policy. Every policy is different, and processes may vary slightly.
How to Get Farm Insurance Today
If you’re a California farming business that needs insurance, we’re here to help. Contact CCI Insurance Services Inc. today and a member of our team will walk you through coverage options and provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.